Photos by me via Instagram
In December, I . . .
- celebrated my birthday.
- enjoyed a cozy fire and Christmas decor.
- received my business cards.
- added some sparkle to my iPhone.*
- decorated my desk.
- organized my nail polish.
- found my favorite Christmas card from last year.
- got a head start on a New Year’s resolution, to light more candles.*
- watched fall finally arrive in mid-December.
- played Spoons with my family (a rather violent, but nonetheless fun, tradition).
- received a new favorite ornament.
Though I’m sad to say goodbye to the Christmas decor and holiday cheer, I’m looking forward to getting back into a routine and working towards exciting things in 2012. How was your December? Hope you enjoy your New Year’s Eve!