This January I . . .
- Said goodbye to my Christmas quilt and hello to my usual quilt.
- Kicked off 2012 with a vintage travel poster calendar.
- Hung a Christmas gift from my Grandma.
- Lit more candles.
- Painted my nails weekly.
- Turned inspiration to reality with new bed sheets.
- Turned another inspiration to reality with a DIY.
- Kicked off Mardi Gras with a frozen version of king cake. (It’s OK to be jealous.)
(And did not use Instagram enough. Something to work on for February!)
Some January reads:
- Victoria’s Mini Alt week and notes from Alt Summit had my mind spinning with ideas. So much good information.
- Speaking of Alt, Mimi + Meg also had an amazing recap, and there is no shortage of new blogs to be discovered in her link list.
- Lauren has me seriously wanting to fill my closet with polka dots — I especially love her yellow, black, and white pairing!
- Jadyn’s blog is always full of creative inspiration for the home, and her new Roomology series is certainly no exception!
- Who knew Boots had such beautiful packaging? Definitely adding it to my list of brands to try.
- Adding these foiled candles and these mercury glass vases to my to-DIY list.
How was your January?
Photos by me via Instagram