I’m not sure what you’ve heard, but I would like to submit my formal application for removal from the naughty list, just in case. I mean, let’s be honest, I have been working really hard this year, how could I possibly have had enough time to cause trouble?
If you happen to need any gift ideas, I wouldn’t mind seeing any of these in my stocking this year:
- A scratch-off map, because I love maps, and scratch-offs are fun.
- A Letter to My Dog for my coffee table, because everyone loves pictures of dogs (and if they don’t, they aren’t welcome in my apartment anyways).
- Owl measuring cups, because I love owls, and they would make cooking a bit more fun.
- A candle, because you can never have enough (and isn’t this one better than coal?)
- SPI belt, because it’s getting cold, and my winter exercise pants don’t have pockets (not to pass judgement or anything, but people who make exercise pants without pockets should really be on the naughty list, don’t you think?).
- A fun set of PJs, because, let’s be honest, some days I never change out of them.
I’ll leave out the milk and cookies, as always — you’re the best!
P.S. They’re all under $25 — I know you’re saving for retirement!