Mrs. Bachelor Girl mentioned her five minute face in a recent post, so of course, I have to share mine. Which is rather timely, considering I just found the last missing piece of the puzzle! (But don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll have a completely new one if you ask me again next month.)
- Tarte Smooth Operator. I mentioned this the other day, and it’s still just as perfect as it was then.
- Tarte Cheek Stain in True Love. This gives “a natural, lit-from-within tint that lasts all day.” Couldn’t have said it better myself, Ulta! I also use Tipsy a lot in the summer.
- Revlon Double Twist Mascara. Remember that time I thought I’d experiment with drugstore mascaras? Well, I gave up on that when I remembered how awesome this one was. Remind me of that next time I think of experimenting, ok?
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. Best liquid liner ever. Bonus points for winging it!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Sin. Double duty beauty at its finest. Makes your eyeshadow last all day, or doubles as eyeshadow in a pinch!
- Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Quince. This is the missing piece, people. I bought it this weekend and am ready to declare my undying love. (Not sure how much my undying love means when it comes to beauty products, but whatever.) I have been having the worst time lately with dry lips, and this has made them super soft and smooth again in no time flat. Plus it has just the right amount of color and shine!
What’s your five minute face?