This month I:
- Decided it’s close enough to fall to rock gray nails and my new favorite colored jeans.
- Found a life changing cinnamon roll (and balanced it out with a glow run 5K — side note: does anyone else feel like cattle when running in a 5K? I think I prefer running alone…).
- Dreamed of the beach while Katelyn and Jess were away.
- Loved reading all of your feedback in my first reader survey! Thank you so much for participating, and for those of you who entered the giveaway, a winner has been chosen at random and notified by email.
- Read The Maze Runner series, the latest Chicagoland Vampires book (feel free to judge, but they are surprisingly addictive — and no sparkly vamps!), Wife 22, and Design is a Job.
- Got an apartment!! I move in next weekend.
What have you been up to?