This month I…
- Explored my new town, enjoyed furry coworkers, and bought summer essentials. (Follow me on Instagram for more.)
- Longed for my own trip to France on Vmac + Cheese while Victoria was away.
- Shared my idea of paradise on My Paradissi.
- Looked at some lovely bloggers’ lives at the moment. Check out their blogs: Seventeenth & Irving, My Paradissi, Stripes & Polka Dots, Long Distance Loving.
- Learned more about my style crush. Check out her blog: Classy Girls Wear Pearls.
- Obsessed over all things beachy, and daydreamed about how I’d like to spend my afternoons.
- Learned some great tips for my Facebook page at Blog Brunch.
- Swooned over the incredible design of this wedding site.
- Was fascinated by what travel guides say about the US.
- Read Maine, I’ve Got Your Number, Divergent and Insurgent, The Paris Wife, and Before I Fall.
- Practically lived in these neon coral Gap shorts.
- Finished up a website for JostWrite, and worked on some other projects I’m excited about. (Work with me here.)
What have you been up to?