My scorecard for the past seven days:
- Allergic reactions: 2
- Visits to quick care facility: 1
- Visits to doctor: 1
- Flat tires: 1
- Days leaving work early or coming in late due to previously mentioned incidents: 3 (did I mention I started a new job 2 weeks ago?)
- Days feeling like my body has been slammed against a wall a few times thanks to pollen hurricane called Spring: 7
The cure for such a week? Spending every free moment snuggled under the covers reading and/or catching up on DVR. Which is what I did.
Weapons of choice:
- Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
- Pretty Little Liars
- Harry Potter Weekend (don’t ask me why I watch on ABC Family when I own all the DVDs)
- Big Love (yup, mind still blown from the finale)
- Lots of pillows
- One of the quilts my grandma made me.
I feel almost back to normal. But I may indulge a little longer. Don’t judge.
What do you do when you’re having one of those weeks?