PIN OF THE WEEK // I’ve been organizing my At Home board, and now you can see office inspiration separately on my Working Girl board. It’s been fun going through my pins and trying to describe what I like about each one! For this pin, I may not be a total neutrals girl, but I absolutely love all the cozy textures going on in this room.
This week’s links are a fun mix of topics — enjoy!
Betsy wrote a thought-provoking post on differences of opinion.
Kat has some expert tips on taming the email monster.
What exactly is a “big blog?” IFB breaks down blog size.
Jacqueline shares a something to help you cope with Downton withdrawal.
Would you go to a movie theater that allowed texting? Callie shares her thoughts.
Elsewhere + In case you missed it
It was a crazy busy week work wise. Here are some of the projects I worked on:
- I worked on A Positive Curl last year, and the site launched this week!
- Lemon Drop Love also launched this week — more to come on this one.
- EatMore DrinkMore got a new logo! Be sure to check out their matching Twitter and Facebook pages as well.
- The new FashionPulseDaily launched this week.
- I also developed Victoria’s new design for Vivaleur.
- Thanks Kate for the Dribbble invite!
And on the blog: