It’s time to break up with Blogger.
You’ve been on Blogger for years, and you know WordPress can help you take it to the next level. But you’re a little hesitant to make the switch. Will you lose your photos? Your Pinterest and linked traffic? Your comments?
Put down the Magic mouse and take a deep breath. I’m here to help.
In addition to the 100+ sites I’ve developed on WordPress, I’ve moved over 20 blogs from Blogger to WordPress, ranging in size from 200 posts to 2,000. If you’ve heard of a migration problem, I’ve probably seen it and know how to fix it.
Let me handle the tech stuff so you can migrate to WordPress safely and securely, with all of your content in tact. I’ll even handle the setup stuff you probably haven’t thought of yet, so you can continue to focus on what matters the most — creating and publishing your content.
Here’s how it works:
- Read through the FAQ and Preparing for Migration tabs so you can learn what I’ll need from you to begin the migration process.
- When you’re ready to get started, or if you have questions prior to starting the process, go to the Get Started tab and fill out the form.
- To kick things off, I’ll review the information you’ve submitted, help you with any remaining items (for example, if you need guidance on web hosting or choosing a theme), and then I’ll send over a payment link to get you in the queue.
- Then, I’ll get to work! I’ll set up your new WordPress site, migrate some posts for testing, and set up your WordPress theme. Your Blogger site stays live during this time, and you can continue posting as usual.
- I also include one hour of customization time to spruce up a theme of your choice so everything looks just right. No using a theme as-is even though the font bothers you, and no spending hours sorting through documentation trying to figure out where all of the customization options are!
- Once everything is set up, you’ll have the opportunity to preview your brand new site before we go live!
- When everything looks just right, we’ll schedule the launch date! During launch, I will do a final migration of all of your posts from Blogger to ensure we get the latest posts and comments, then redirect your domain name to the new site.
- To wrap things up, I’ll send over a free copy of my ebook, Make WordPress Work. This book will guide you through everything you need to know to use your new WordPress site.
Move My Blog is $497, and lead time is typically 5-10 business days from the day you book and pay, depending on the current queue.