You do amazing work.
It’s time to be recognized for it.
If I had to sum up my web design work in one simple way, it’s this: I want you to be recognized for the amazing work you do.
When it comes to online business, it makes me sad to see beautiful work hidden behind an ugly website.
You deserve better.
I believe everyone should have the opportunity to do what they love for a living. And it starts with a website you can be proud of.
(And, for bonus points, one that works so well you can focus on other things — like doing more amazing work!)
That’s why I do what I do.
Care to join me?
Here’s how it works:
- Contact me to get the conversation started. I want to hear all about your business and how your website fits in with your goals — and I how I can help you make them happen. From there, I’ll provide an estimate for the work, and we’ll get started!
- Once you book your project, you’ll receive all the details for your project, plus a special invitation to your own board in my project management system so we can start swapping ideas!
- Then, it’s time for the real work to begin! I’ll review your design questionnaire and inspiration for your project and share my initial thoughts and recommendations. That way you’ll know we’re on the same page before we jump into the design.
- Then it’s time for the part you’ve been waiting for — mockups of your new, beautiful design. We start with your home page to perfect your overall branding and site design, then dive into the details of the rest of the pages to get everything just right.
- Once the complete design is approved, it’s time for you to relax and let me handle the rest! I’ll code your new design (and nerd out over ways to make it super easy for you to use), then you’ll have the chance to look over everything before launch.
- Then, we’ll schedule a date for launch, and celebrate your brand new site! We’ll schedule a video walkthrough, so you’ll have everything you need to keep your website running smoothly. No more website shame for you, my friend! It’s time to let your work really shine.
So, what does it cost?
Projects typically range from $3,000-$7,000 depending on the number of page templates (blog home page, single post page, a special shop page) and the complexity of functionality for development (add-ons like sliders, popups, interactive elements).
Before you book your project, we’ll discuss your specific needs, then I’ll make my recommendations and provide an estimate.
What you’ll receive:
- An initial phone conversation, so you can get your questions answered, before you book.
- A questionnaire and review of your goals (so I can help you actually make them happen), your needs (so you can stop wasting time on the maintenance issues that annoy you), and your preferences (so I can make your design as stylish as you are!).
- Mockups of your site design, so we can perfect all those little details and bring your vision to life.
- WordPress development, so you can easily add and change content yourself — without messing with code.
- Installation of recommended plugins, to help you keep your site safe, secure, and running easy.
- Video walkthrough call so I can show you exactly how everything works on your brand new site, so you can keep it running smoothly.
Sound good? Contact me to get started!